Saturday, January 18, 2014


This is an update.... about an update!

I am very very very very excited for my first shop update of 2014!
I am loving this year already- full of inspiration, creating, making things that make me say, "Man, I might have to keep this." 
I want this gift to be used, fully.
I want to pour myself into metal.
I want to show off the gift buried inside me.
Let it speak through saw and hammer.

I want my work to sing... because damn it, I AM ALIVE.

I hope you can see it.
I hope you can feel it.
I hope you come back here so I can share it with you.

Lets stop the negative.
Lets feed our souls.

Lets be happy this year.

Lets be alive!

______________________________________
I will be sharing all of these gifts (and more) in my first shop update of the year- this coming Wednesday, January 22nd!  

Be well, birds. Be well.


3 comments:

  1. "let's stop the negative….let's feed our souls…."
    amen.
    that's exactly why i visit you as often as i can: you feed my soul.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do (see it)
    I can (feel it)
    I will (always be here)
    I am (alive!)
    And I'm working real hard at not being negative....
    You sound like a little bird on top of the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete