Sunday, November 3, 2013


Sometimes, when I don't blog (even if it has only been five days), I start to feel very disconnected and distant... like I'm dissolving.
I've been a crazy woman over here- custom orders, teaching classes, making pieces for upcoming shows, and then still trying to fit Austin and the dogs into all those tiny snug spaces of minutes in between.  That's just the time of the holidays at this point... and I love it. This is what it's all about.
I just wanted to pop by and say, the girl behind the hammer is still here. I'm still kickin'... and I've got something super exciting to share tomorrow.

Also, my hair is finally long enough to braid! (Late breaking news, I know- but man, I am so excited).


Hope you all are well!
Good health, good life.

- Ashley

9 comments:

  1. You have beautiful, beautiful eyes!
    And I'm so glad business is booming (and blooming) for you. You work your tail off, and it shows. I know wonderful things are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I am so excited for you and your new adventure as well- thinking of you and hoping for smooth transitions xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bird an' a braid.
    You look and seem super happy.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reminded everyday by myself and others that everyday I am alive I must live.
      That have have it good. That it could be worse.
      And so, I let the sun shine out my face and push forward.
      xo

      Delete
  3. beautiful you.
    love that smile!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving my little pencilfox on my snailmail, warrior symbol on belly- she is pinned up on my wall in my studio... means so much to me.
      xo

      Delete