Friday, March 15, 2013


Sometimes, I just really love art that's both fantastic and understated. You know, like those kind of people that really have no idea just how fabulous they really are?

Yeah, that's the feeling I get when I wear these. A hush and a scream- all at the same time.



The way they swing and sway while being so lightweight is really the best part... dancing with every move without reminding you of how much your ears will hurt by the end of the day...without worrying you about the effects of weight + gravity ...(the combo has never really done anything kind to a girl). No one likes a slouchy ear. Not many people really like a slouchy anything... unless that thing is a sweater with a cowl.. or maybe a Shar Pei...
I'm getting off track here.

I'm sure they'd be a whole-nother beast all shiny and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment