Monday, July 20, 2015


Don't you grow tired?
Don't you find the push and the pull and the tread to be exhausting?
To have others scrape the top of your heart
to pull at your shoulders
their hands tight around the walls you've built yourself

Aren't you tired of the same sunset?
the finish of every day falling desperately to the earth
the crash and burn and build of every new awakening
each day in ash
each night its testimony

The anger is hollowing each bone
the sadness filling me with water
surely I'll float away
surely I will.

There's no rest in this being
no truth in these heavy ribs
and there's no respite
for what it's worth, it isn't.
darling, it isn't.

She is bent and burdened.
She is unrelenting
She is taking me with her

Surely I'll float away.
Surely I will.

3 comments:

  1. I believe the natural surrounding is too beautiful to be tired of it, especially when is goes about sunset! Sorry, do not agree1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The easiest way to get better grades for writing is to hire a writer on exclusive papers net. The team of experts can assist with any task and topic of essay. Feel free to contact the customer support team if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm happy to show you https://essays-writers.com/essay-reviser.html where you can order an essay or article. This is an important help for my learning. I have to have a lot of free time for my hobby.

    ReplyDelete