Wednesday, July 9, 2014




I have been shaken from a haze of which I barely knew I lived.
I have been lifted from wet soil and shown a light I can barely believe I hid from.
I have been awakened by tragedy.
I hold onto a string of hope so delicate it may be broken by the mere need of it.

My heart reaches to be seen.
To wrap itself around others who can barely speak.
I am driven by the finite knowing.
I am broken by the words.

I am whole because I am here.
Because I can move these hands.
Because I can type this thought.

But I am still searching.

I have a need for answer.
But it's something I can't hand to you.

And it all wraps around me.
It breathes into me and I hold it there.
I hope it there.
I feel it there.
I fall to my knees. 

and I shatter because I cannot rescue you. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh. Dear.
    You're very beautiful, with those faraway eyes.
    I'm glad I took the time to visit you here today.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have you here anytime you stop by.
      I hope all is well with you and your wild earthy home. <3

      Delete
  2. broken and beautiful...oh so beautiful

    love and light♥

    ReplyDelete