Saturday, May 3, 2014




I'm here and I'm whole.
My heart showing through hammer and rivet.
Working my hands.
Pulling intention through finger tip.

I'm here and I'm showing.
Every last string of my heart.
Sewn every last corner
of every last vein.

I'm here and I'm bright.
Hope tied on like starlight
Shoulders pushed back
delivering all that's within me.

I'm open.
I'm humble.
Still knowing each day
that I am covered in flaw.

But I'm here.
And while I am, I am giving.
I am learning.
I am taking.
and I will continue on
for the rest of my days. 

---------------------------------------------

Be here now and hold tight to the moment.

xo
-a



3 comments:

  1. yes.
    in the moment.
    i with you….

    x+o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, I just found your work and i am in awe! I love everything you make. What tool do you use to ball both ends of your headpins without damaging the stones? Thank you for sharing your talents with the world. Your work is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete