Thursday, May 29, 2014



I have a life of endless opportunity.
I have people around me who cheer me on, cheer me up, and will help carry me if need be.

I live in a place where I am treated equally.
I live a life with a family, a house, a car.
I am so very blessed.
I have been given so very very much.
I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have are giving. Caring. Intelligent. Fun. Loving.

I can see the beauty around me.
I see potential in others.
I have parents who tell me my worth.
A sister who believes in me.
A boyfriend who reminds me constantly that he is proud of me.

I am a strong and powerful woman. 

I have dark clouds, but more and more I find the ability to look straight through them.

This year, in my birthday card, my mom commented that she knows I have had many big let downs in my life, but that I have fought through every single one of them. And that she sees undying strength in me.
I am thankful for that fight. For that drive. For knowing that I am worth more than my failures. 
I am thankful that there is better than my best. Every single day, I have the ability to improve myself.

I am thankful for the life I have been given and I hope to share that life with others. I hope to inspire those around me. I want to lift others to this level of living.

I'd love to know what you're thankful for.
Spread your positivity here. Plant it in others. 
We all need more of that.

Live a life you love and forget the rest.

You are here.
Make it worth it.



3 comments:

  1. My thoughts:
    http://farmandfieldnotes.blogspot.com/

    And for so much more. A very few friends, but whom are beautiful and true. Security in the person that I am, and that I'm no longer trying to be something or someone I'm not to fit a societal expectation or norm. That I can recognize that.
    For love.
    Be well, beauty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES!!!!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete