Monday, November 26, 2012

Today has been weird.

My mind is feeling pulled in 100 different directions and my dogs haven't moved from their pillows in hours. It feels busy and slow at the same time. I feel like I need a vacation- or something just really exciting.

I've begun sprouting, and I love it. All I have to do is soak, rinse twice a day, and let the sun do the rest. It's exciting to see something grow... and so quickly.
My pictures have been coming out grainy lately. I think my camera is being a little winter-lazy as well. We're all just getting weird around here.

I've been working on my calendars for what feels like forever. They're finally finally FINALLY done-- and listed on both of my etsy sites.



www.ashleyweber.etsy.com
www.graphicgrain.etsy.com

Check them out. Fun stocking stuffers-- great co-worker gifts-- cutie accessory for the fridge at home. My Brazilian friend, Ale, calls everything cutie. "Isn't it cutie?" "Ay, so cutie!" It's one of those things that makes her so wonderful. I love it.


Happy Monday, all. I hope you make it a good, fresh start to the last of November.


No comments:

Post a Comment