Monday, October 1, 2012

My facebook business page got a facelift yesterday. Nice photo, huh? Haven't seen one of those in a  while around here have you? I know I know... and I feel so bad.

Lets take a gander at a whole bunch of nice pictures shall we? I'm hoping I can earn your love back with these ones.

Is it working at all? Ok... lets keep trying.


So, there you have it. Can we be friends again? I tried really hard for you? :)

This is Morgan. The sister of the boyfriend, and a great sport. We set out yesterday with the jewels and her Nikon, and took some pretty fun photos. I'm still playing around with what kind of lighting I want to use (these will be printed for posters to hang inside on my booth walls) and though I thought I really wanted to go with these vintage-ish looking ones, I may just go with the originals.  We shall see. I need to obsess over it for a little while.

In any case, I hope you enjoyed and if you would like to see the rest of the photos from the shoot, you can check them out here. Also, if you don't "like" my page yet, on facebook, I would greatly appreciate it if you would or even maybe send others who you think may.


You are all so wonderful. Stay wonderful, stay vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment