Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The truth? It has been far too long since I have blogged. I have been horrible about taking pictures of my work that I have been sending off to my boutiques. I usually catch everything before I never see it again... I can't decide if it's lack of motivation or the fact that I am insanely busy. Whichever one it is, I decided I needed to put something out there. So, in hopes that I might somewhat stimulate you with a crappy photo; here is a bangle that I have been working on. Handcast sterling silver twig (sanded down for a more smooth look) with a bezel set, fossilized sand dollar closure.
How will they connect? I have no clue. Sigh.
I sat at my bench for about half an hour last night trying to see it.. and.. zilch. Usually when that happens the project gets set aside until inspiration strikes. Pieces don't come out too well when I force them... so... to the side it will go and vacation awhile.
Jewelry is so ugly before it's all finished. I think I like that about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment