Tuesday, October 18, 2011

.just keep swimming.



Is it weird that I motivate myself with a line from Finding Nemo? When I'm get frustrated working on something that just doesn't want to work and I just want to go sit down, I tell myself, "just keep swimming..." There are so many other things to do, if this doesn't want to be done, find something else that does.
So yesterday, I just kept swimming. I swam to other ideas in my mind and worked on those. And I made a ton! And not only did I produce, I love it all. As soon and I swam past the frustration and onto the next idea, the flow was unstoppable. Here's a peak.
Flags, bunting and banners! Beautiful green turquoise! Earrings, necklaces and rings! I am so thankful for creativity, for art, and for the endlessness of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment