Monday, September 26, 2011

.clarity.

I have to be 100% honest. I am blown away with this body of work. I don't think I really have ever been so proud of something that I have pulled together and I am so grateful and so thankful that this is what it is. I recently hit a rough patch... like when you're driving down the road and you see a pothole and you want to get out of the way of it, but you're just too late and you have no other choice but to brace yourself for impact... that kind. I was being really hard on myself, I was frustrated, I questioned, and all of this makes me feel like I have lived through it. This, these pieces, make me know what I'm perusing is exactly what I should be. These make me feel like a real artist.
Copper, sterling silver, enamel, resin, and paper. See matching earrings below.


No comments:

Post a Comment