Monday, August 22, 2011

.you will be missed.

Today I found out that while I was on my business trip, my very first dog, Zoe, passed away. My parents didn't want to tell me while I was away because I was having a really hard time and they didn't want to make it any more stressful. I am thankful for that. I loved her with all of my heart, but towards the end she just wasn't the same dog anymore... I'm also thankful for that (because I knew she was ready to go and I knew that life just wasn't the same for her anymore either)... that made it easier. My heart is broken, but I know that she is in peace... she died quietly and peacefully in her bed while she was sleeping and I will never forget what a great pet she was and how many hard times her companionship helped me through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment