Sunday, July 17, 2011

.initially pleased.

I have been putting a lot of time and thought into these new initial charms.
I'm really loving these because each on is handmade and one of a kind and each one is made up of 95% recycled sterling silver. I love that they look wax cast, but they're 100% forged... (all these percentages are making me feel so mathematical).  Anyways, since my alphabet set includes an "&" sign, you not only can wear a solo initial, you can wear it with another (maybe your and your boyfriends? maybe your two kids?) Or you can buy as many as you want to hang altogether. So hopefully now you understand that these are basically just awesome.. and make awesome gifts. That's a hint to all the guys, girls, boyfriends, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, sisters out there. Did I mention they will be majorly affordable? Double whammy! Yup, unbelievable... this is why I'm here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment