Friday, June 24, 2011

.hit the switch.

A lot of times I work so so hard and spend so much time cutting and designing and prepping a piece and then at the last second I just completely turn it into something else. This ring was made that way.  Makes me think of a little city from an aerial view... some calm, cool, amazing place with awesome boutiques, art galleries... somewhere I can walk my dogs and were a zip up hoodie with my ipod on and escape in a sea of interesting people and beautiful landscape. And then I woke up and realized it's just a silly piece of metal on my finger. I feel really relaxed now. Thanx ring :)


Also, I have been having a lot of fun playing with bands that aren't typical, but still fit and feel comfortable... I haven't showed you that because I've been lazy from desert heat, but its happening. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment