Saturday, January 29, 2011

.all good things.

As the new year continues to gain speed towards new and great creations, it is probably close to the end for my 2011 magnetic calendars... an item I never thought I could sell more than 5 of became probably the most amazing product that have yet to make (at least in the highest sold quantity section of my little handmade business). I am so thankful to my customers, supporters, and many bloggers -including these two that I found today: SweetPea and The Joy of Home. Two beautiful blogs that I am proud to have my product included on.
The success of my calendars has definitely taught me a lot, has given me much to be thankful for, and has grown my passion for graphic design to new and higher levels... and man, do I still have a whole lot more to learn.  

Oh... and also, my calendars have now officially gone on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment