Wednesday, November 24, 2010

.and then I was like WEEEEE.

"black bird on a wire." This necklace, and it's little black bird, is a metaphor not only for against the grain, but for my favorite saying, "you were born an original, don't die a copy." In the midst of all of my xmas orders, I took a little break last night to make something new. (for some reason it's easier to do things im not supposed to be giving my time to) So I was working, working, working and then I was like WEEEE, something I'm not supposed to be doing! yay!

For those of you who don't know, "and then I was like weee," you can fully understand this quote here- an almost inappropriate, not sure how to feel about it, but that's why I love it, video. This is pretty much the ADD way my brain thinks all day long, 7 days a week...well, besides the weird chorus. Oh, now you have to watch it right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment