Wednesday, October 13, 2010

.sharing is caring.

workbench with delicious new lamp

kindergarten grad bunny, great grandmothers fur and leather star brooch, ice cream clown decoration from first germany trip - oh and that goofy yellow/red book is what I use for all of my work with the book page painted and embedded in them (inspirations)

photo of my grandmothers hands, photo of my grandfather, turkish evil eye, photos, doodles, fishing lure, idea sketches, ind drawings from portfolio, news paper article of my jewelry, new times blog about my blog, ladies of letterpress tote (inspirations)
A freshly cleaned workbench/space. Plus a peak at my new Sonneman lamp and my random little pinned and placed inspirations.  Also, I always keep a sketch book, the missing piece, and the missing piece meets the big O on my bench as well... simple things with a big impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment